Golden Gate Gathering 2019 lineup - Holy Shit!

Publicly viewable forum created so Chris can bloviate in a more visible way. Available for guest commenting on a moderated basis.
Chris Aguilar
Forums Admin

Golden Gate Gathering 2019 lineup - Holy Shit!

Post by Chris Aguilar » 3 weeks ago

Well, this is just an amazing lineup. Can already say that a highlight for me will be meeting Denis after all these years of online conversation.
Who's excited for this lineup?

Bill Goodwin
Denis Behr
Mike Pisciotta
Michael Ammar

You can register now at: www.GoldenGateGathering.com
"On the Internet, nobody knows if you're a dog... but everybody knows if you're a jackass."

Denis Behr

Re: Golden Gate Gathering 2019 lineup - Holy Shit!

Post by Denis Behr » 3 weeks ago

Thanks Chris, I'm also looking forward to the convention, meeting you and many friends. Also, I've never been to San Francisco either. A lot to look forward to.
"The existence of gospel magic seems to me as compelling an argument for atheism as could be imagined."
T.A. Waters

Jeff Haas

Post by Jeff Haas » 3 weeks ago

Denis, are you going to be doing the same set you did at Magic Live a few years ago? That was a lot of fun.
Conjure Nation...home of banter, hissy fits, bourbon-fueled philosophy and crazy talk!

"...this is back...way, way back...back when the Mystery School still seemed like a good idea..." - Harry Anderson

"Get over it, you homophobic motherfuckers." - Kent Gunn

Social media is a hostile, crap-filled, dumpster-fire of shit.

Denis Behr

Post by Denis Behr » 3 weeks ago

I don't know yet what exactly I'll do. But the close-up show set was only two routines (one very long), so it'll certainly be more than that!
"The existence of gospel magic seems to me as compelling an argument for atheism as could be imagined."
T.A. Waters

Chris Aguilar
Forums Admin

Post by Chris Aguilar » 3 weeks ago

Denis Behr wrote:
3 weeks ago
I don't know yet what exactly I'll do. But the close-up show set was only two routines (one very long), so it'll certainly be more than that!
I'd love to see your version of the haunted deck, so consider this a vote for that one!
"On the Internet, nobody knows if you're a dog... but everybody knows if you're a jackass."